Newport In The Fall
Chrysler 300 Club International
Fall Meet in Newport, Rhode Island
September 9-12, 2018
Work In Process, Preliminary
Mike Falcone invites you to the Chrysler 300 Club International Fall Meet in The Ocean State.
Contact Mike at
email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
We have an interesting selection of events and activities planned (see below).
CLICK HERE for the Meet Registration Form
Our Host Hotel is the
This special club room rate will be available only until .
* Meet registration form due Brmetember 15 *
Rohnert Park is located 50 miles north of San Francisco. nearby attractions include Napa and
Sonoma wine country, gorgeous Marin and Sonoma County coastlines and great back country roads. It
is a 1 hour drive to San Francisco. Yosemite Valley is about
4.5 hours away. Rohnert Park is just north of Sam Cohen's hometown
in Petaluma. Petaluma has a historic downtown with restaurants, antique stores and
outlet stores nearby. It is also a car crazy town and Club members may want
to attend the annual American Graffiti car gathering.
Closest major airports: Oakland and San Francisco. Santa Rosa has an even closer airport but is a small
airport with limited flights to other cities. Sonoma County Airport Express will transport arrivals at San Francisco
or Oakland airports for $34 each way.
SCHEDULE of MEET EVENTS
Monday, May 14
* Check-in. Dinner on your own.
Tuesday, May 15
* Sears Point Raceway and optional Keller Collection/Winery in Petaluma (very pricey but has outstanding car collection). Larry Jett is going to look into getting cars in to Sears Point Raceway. Alternative event is the San Francisco Academy of Art Collection. We would need to rent a private bus for the trip to San Francisco. This collection is broad but has an incredible selection of classic cars.
Wednesday, May 16
* Coastal driving tour down to Point Reyes National Seashore. Tour of Sam's car collection and ranch. Possible barbecue at Sam's ranch.
Thursday, May 17
* Wine country tour and banquet 6-9 PM at host hotel. Probably Dry Creek and Alexander Valley.
Friday, May 18
* Check out and depart for home. Hope to see you at our Fall Meet in Rhode Island.
Things you may see at the meet