The Daze Of Wine and Letters
Chrysler 300 Club International
Spring Meet in Rohnert Park, California
May 14-18, 2018
Work In Process, Preliminary
Save the dates May 14,15,16,17 as Sam Cohen hosts a return Chrysler 300
Club International Meet in the Golden State's wine country. You will want to be there.......highlights
will be wine tours of course, but also an annual reunion of American Graffiti Days with
thousands of cars gathering to remember and relive our days of youthness.
Sam has a car collection of high caliber and will share it with us at a barbecue at his
ranch near the meet town of Rohnert Park in Sonoma County.
The Chrysler 300 Club International invites you to attend our __th annual spring meet
May 14 through 18 in Rohnert Park, California.
Sam Cohen is hosting with assistance from Larry Jett and Bob Jasinski. Contact them at
email: email@example.com .
We have an interesting selection of events and activities planned (see below).
CLICK HERE for the Meet Registration Form
Our Host Hotel is the DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country
located at One DoubleTree Drive, Rohnert Park, CA 94928.
Tell them you are with the Chrysler 300 Club International for the special
rate of $148.00 plus taxes.
This special club room rate will be available only until April 14, 2018.
* Meet registration form due Brmetember 15 *
Rohnert Park is located 50 miles north of San Francisco. Nearby attractions include Napa and
Sonoma wine country, gorgeous Marin and Sonoma County coastlines and great back country roads. It
is a 1 hour drive to San Francisco. Yosemite Valley is about
4.5 hours away. Rohnert Park is just north of Sam Cohen's hometown
in Petaluma. Petaluma has a historic downtown with restaurants, antique stores and
outlet stores nearby. It is also a car crazy town and Club members may want
to attend the annual American Graffiti car gathering.
Closest major airports: Oakland and San Francisco. Santa Rosa has an even closer airport but is a small
airport with limited flights to other cities. Sonoma County Airport Express will transport arrivals at San Francisco
or Oakland airports for $34 each way.
SCHEDULE of MEET EVENTS
Monday, May 14
* Check-in. Dinner on your own.
Tuesday, May 15
* Sears Point Raceway and optional Keller Collection/Winery in Petaluma (very pricey but has outstanding car collection). Larry Jett is going to look into getting cars in to Sears Point Raceway. Alternative event is the San Francisco Academy of Art Collection. We would need to rent a private bus for the trip to San Francisco. This collection is broad but has an incredible selection of classic cars.
Wednesday, May 16
* Coastal driving tour down to Point Reyes National Seashore. Tour of Sam's car collection and ranch. Possible barbecue at Sam's ranch.
Thursday, May 17
* Wine country tour and banquet 6-9 PM at host hotel. Probably Dry Creek and Alexander Valley.
Friday, May 18
* Check out and depart for home. Hope to see you at our Fall Meet in Rhode Island.
Things you may see at the meet