Drive Shaft Conversion Information

by John Grady

I had a car where the ball and trunion U joint was beyond repair so I replaced it with a modern cross type joint.
There is a company, Denny's Driveshafts, which can either convert your old driveshaft or build you a new one.
I had Denny's build a new driveshaft for me and here is the information they needed in order to do it.

Denny's Driveshafts
1189 Military Road
Kenmore, New York 14217.
Phone 716-875-6640.

Here is a picture from which the sketch was made

Back to the technical articles page